This guy was a 1987 GW sculpt! He was shown as Brother Froth initially, but by 1988 he had changed his name to Brother Sheer and acquired a sight on his gun and a fatter pauldron – likely to fix a casting issue with the old design. At any rate this is the earlier iteration! I can’t find him in the 1991 catalogue unlike most of his brothers.
Someone at some point seems to have filed down the studs on his left pauldron.
- Undercoat: Vallejo Mecha Black
- Blue: Scale75 Art Cobalt Blue, shaded with Prussian Blue, highlighted with Pro Acryl Titanium White mixed with Cobalt Blue
- Red: Pro Acryl Bold Pyrrole Red, highlighted with Golden Yellow, shaded with Targor Rageshade
- Lenses: Scale75 Art Spring Green, highlighted with Golden Yellow, shaded with Art Black, dot of Titanium White
- Silver: Scale75 Heavy Metal, shaded with Targor Rageshade, highlighted with Heavy Metal and Speed Metal
- Symbols: Cobalt Blue mixed with Titanium White
- Base: PVA + Noch Ballast, then Dark Mud, Natural Soil and Sand on the base, Natural Soil on the legs, and Vallejo Wild Tuft – Dry – 6mm used cut in half.