This Imperial Guard Commissar was a 1988 sculpt by Mark Copplestone, and goes by Commissar with Las-Gun (as does another one, but this chap is the one who isn’t pointing).
The catalogue page:
- Undercoat: Vallejo Mecha Black
- Blue: Scale75 Art Prussian Blue mixed with Kimera Carbon Black, highlighted by mixing in Kimera’s The White progressively. The same for the gun.
- Lenses: Scale75 Art Cobalt Blue, shaded with Carbon Black, highlighted with The White
- Skin: Kimera The Red, Cold Yellow, Carbon Black and The White all mixed together in varying amounts over and over again until I was less disappointed than when I started.
- Yellow was Cold Yellow, shaded with The Red. Red is The Red, shaded with Carbon Black and highlighted with Cold Yellow.